The new De Lama DLWM industrial washer, is the result of over 20 years of experience in industrial washing machines for the pharmaceutical sector.
Today all this know-how encompasses a whole range of concepts, improvements and totally innovative details for the sector.
The DLWM is designed for the treatment of all the accessories used in the pharmaceutical, health / hospital sector, in laboratories and research institutes, in the cosmetics and nutraceutical market.
De Lama washers are designed to fully comply with all the principles of ‘Cleaning Validation’
Made in both standard and custom models.
Capacity from 200 liters to 6,000 liters.
Here are some of the unique advantages and innovations found in the DLWM:
- 100% GLASS DOOR. Door completely in glass, without any steel frame. The result is unparalleled cleanability for any other machine on the market.
- MAGNETIC-CLOSING SYSTEM. Closure of the door in magnetic contact. Another element that guarantees safety, cleanability by minimizing the mechanical elements.
- ANTI-BREAKING GLASS SYSTEM. thanks to the longitudinal inflation of the gaskets. Unlike the totality of the machines on the market, the gaskets inflate vertically, being allocated inside a groove dug inside the profile of the glass: the force that insists in a longitudinal direction prevents the breaking of the glass, as it is recurring for other market equipment.
- AUTOCLAVE-CONCEPT CONSTRUCTION: 6 mm chamber thickness. Resistance, reliability, durability
- ULTRA-CLEANABLE CHAMBER CONCEPT. No heating element inside the chamber: maximum cleanability.
- AUTOMATIC CONNECTION FROM WATER LOOP TO INTERNAL TROLLEY: the internal trolley is equipped with an automatic connection to the water flow, in order to connect water circulation inside the trolley tubes, which is then sprayed directly by the nozzles positioned at hoc on the cart.
A TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION CONCEPT:
- 3D CUSTOMIZED TROLLEY. The trolleys are customized in shape, after having studied the 3d files of the items to be washed and after having carried out a 3D dedicated computer study of the washing cones on the trolley.
- 3D SCANNING IN CUSTOMER’S FACILITY, with no-stop production design process. With our portable scanners, De Lama technicians, in case of need. they can go to any part of the world to scan the parts to be washed in the customer’s premises in order to acquire the 3D file, then to work on the computer to obtain the best possible layout, both of the trolley, of the room, and of the washing cones .
- OPTIONALLY REMOTED TECHNICAL AREA. The maximum customization and optimization of the spaces can be obtained as the technical cabin can be separated and can be allocated remotely, even above the roof of the car (even on the mezzanine floor) or even on the ground floor.
HOW CAN DE LAMA GET THE 3D FILES OF THE PIECES TO BE WASHED TO DRAW THE PERFECT CART AND BEDROOM LAYOUT?
De Lama is in possession of the most modern three-dimensional 3D scanners.
The files that are preparatory to the customized design of each washer can be acquired in 3 ways:
- They can be sent by e-mail by the customer, if he is in possession of the same.
- The customer can send to the De Lama facility copies of the parts to be washed so that they can be scanned with a 3D scanner in De Lama laboratories.
- De Lama can send his specialized technical personnel to the Client Company to scan the pieces using a futuristic portable 3D scanner. In this way the customer can avoid any production stop or loss of time.
To better understand the process, you can view the 3D video at the top of this page
cGMP, FDA, EMC 89/336 / CE, 93/68 / CE, 73/23 / EC.
Stainless steel accessories
Containers, containers and trays
Equipment and metal parts of machines
Cages for animals