De Lama has developed an innovative process starting from the multiannual experience in the sterilization field. Hydrogen Peroxide under vacuum.
The peculiarity of the use of the vacuum technology allows gas full penetration into the widest variety of packaging. Vacuum system is composed by multiple step high vacuum system to allow the most effective sterilization phase and gas removal at cycle end.
The sterilisation or decontamination cycles work in an open loop, without any consumable, and grant a very high level of repeatability.
Thermo-labile finished products in blister can be fully sterilised in the most recessed cavities.
DESIGN& CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Capacity :from 500 lts. up to few cubic meters (other sizes available on request)
- semi-automatic hinged doors or automatically sliding doors
- chamber execution in highly satin finish AISI 316L stainless steel
- direct ventilation in chamber with magnetic coupling fan to improve hydrogen peroxide circulation
- open loop configuration with catalyst (no consumables) on exhaust
MAIN ADVANTAGES & FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
- Process reliable and fully validable
- Enhanced extraction of residual H2O2
- Low H2O2 consumption
- Cycle repeatability
In compliance with:
cGMP, FDA, GAMP, 2006/42/EC, 2014/30/UE, 2014/35/UE, PED 2014/68/UE , UNI EN 285:2016 – Sterilization: Steam sterilizers – Large sterilizers (where applicable)
Go to Data Sheet
Download Product Leaflet